• Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas for proposals that meet client’s needs and expectations.
• Have responsibility for the overall project management process and pro-actively advise clients on the best solutions of project management and implementation.
• Receive the brief directly from clients
• Develop and execute Event & Activation plans.
• Responsible for the Event & Activation from start to finish and ensure the business result/project profit.
• Support team to negotiate with client/ supplier
• Plan and assign tasks for team.
• Handle emergency situations arise and unintended conflicts between members of the team and other departments.
• Training specialized skills to team.
• Leading a team/group to run the Event & Activation.
• Monitoring the progress of work.
• Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to the team.
• Other duties as assigned by BOD.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
• At least 2 years experiences in Agency
• Strong orientation, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skill
• Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
• Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
• Multi-task working, fluently in English
• Digital marketing knowledge is preferred.
Apply via email: Phuong.firstname.lastname@example.org
HR hotline: 0908 002 954